Thread: Pack your bags!
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 01:53 PM   #21
Sarah0903
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pack your bags!

What clothes did you pack? Did you really need to bring your own nightgown?I packed my own nightgown, but never used it. I was bleedign so heavy I didn't want to stain mine.
- Did you bring any "specials"? ( music, pics of family, etc)I didn't bring any of the things youlisted, but I wish I would have brought movies and music.
- How many "granny panties" did you bring along? Did you bring your own PP pads or just use the ones from the hospital?I brought three pairs of panties and only wore one - and that was home. I wore the hospital ones when I was there. i brought a whole pack of pads , but didn't use them until I got home. Those big diapers the hospital gives you work the best right after having the baby!! LOL
- What clothes did you bring along to bring home your little baby? How many outfits? Did you have a special "Coming home" outfit? (this is a hot debate in my family... )Mia was born in December so for me I just brought sweats. I knew they would be comfy and fit no matter what size I ended up after having her. For Mia I brought two outfits cause when I had Sam I only brought one and he spit up all over it. I also brought extra blankets for Mia cause it was cold.
- Did you bring your own pump just in case? OUr hospital will "give" you the tubes to use their Medelas... and then the parts can be made into a manual pump... but I already have an Isis.. so I"d rather not have that little gift on my insurance. I didn't pump unti after the hospital so I didn't use any.
- Anything else I'm not thinking of.. I'm sure there are lots! Snackies - you will get hungry in between meals, suckers for while ytou are in labor - they help keep your mouth wet, extra socks - thier floors are dirtier than you think

Good luck!! Can't wait to see pics when your baby arrives