View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #6
NewMotherofTwins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: SustainableBABYish It's a New Day! ~ Monday~

Hello Everyone! (Re-posting from the old thread. I posted pretty late last night.)

My best friend & her DH (also a good friend) traveled up & visited for the day w/their LO (who is 7 mos). We had such a wonderful day! And it is amazing how much house work gets done here when company is OTW!

Got 2 of our sm. covers from a previous tote yesterday that are so soft, thick, & nice...but too small. So I ordered another new med. It's weird...our 1st ever was sm. older & so soft thick & fits my 18lb & my 21 lber...but no other smalls newer or older have...so I guess we need mediums no matter what. The 1st (sm) that fits is the natural double layer...not sure if because it has the less lycra & was older...maybe it was stretched out good? Not sure.

Does wool store well? I was just wondering. Trying to decide whether to keep for our next LO down the road or try to trade for meds./FSOT. That would mean they would be in storage for 3-4 more years. What are your opinions/experience with storing wool? It's just so hard to let go of them...love the colors...GN...very soft/thick. But it would be nice to have maybe a few more Med. covers. Hmmm....

For the Q. I'd love to see the tote bags themselves offered separately...I would love one for the beach & for going grocery shopping & Nat. food ctr.