View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:18 AM   #29
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday!!!

Mmmm...beef barley soup. When I get set up at the new place I WILL get the kids to eat soups. Despite their sensory food issues, LOL.

Ok, granite is ordered. It is supposed to arrive at the fabricator on Friday, so four days instead of one but no biggie. After I go look at it and give it my blessing , they will come the Monday after that to measure and make the templates. Then they will have to make sure it will all fit on the one slab. He says he's 90% sure it will, but you never know when they will send some random slab with dimensions off just enough to foil the best laid plans. So if all the planets align properly I will have counters installed on May 8, and even if it is set back a week by an errant slab of granite it will still be done before we plan to move the big stuff in. And it's still significantly cheaper than the original place, so bonus.

So now I gotta finish cleaning this giant pit. And hope the house doesn't blow away. IDK what the heck is going on outside but there are some wicked winds.