Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I know it's all in my head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean View Post
I'm in the same boat, Mama! I want to be pregnant so bad that every little twitch makes me think that I am. I'm having major gas, thick white lotiony cm (tmi?), major sleepiness during the day & insomnia at night, irritability towards my hubby and some crampiness. I'm 11dpo and I've gotten 3 bfns thus far. AF is due Friday, so maybe all of the above symptoms are because of that, but man, I feel like I should be getting a bfp!

Sending your way....hopefully this will be your month! How many dpo are you today?
7 I POAS this morning and I swear I see something. I sent a pic to my bff and she sees it too. But I'm still not sure it's not in my head. I've been using this same batch all weekend and they've been stark white, not even a dent, so I don't think it's an evap. If it's not a bfp, it's just all in my head. Going to test again tomorrow, and the next day and the next day lol
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote