View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 11:48 PM   #11
bamababies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: to go breakfasts for toddler/4 yr old

I know you said you don't want them to have pancakes...but you can make them healthly....Oatmeal pancakes, Sweet Potato pancakes, slice up a banana (diagonal makes them longer) then dip into pancake batter and fry it up...makes cute little pancake bites (my kids love these).

Other ideas:

Sausage Egg and Cheese Cups

put sausage or bacon into a sprayed muffin pan, top with cheese then pour on egg (I use egg beaters) then bake at 350 for 10min or so...you can also squish a canned biscuit into the bottom on the muffin pan before adding the meat, cheese and eggs.

Muffins are great on the go meals: Bran Muffins, Applesauce muffins, Blueberry muffins, Chocolate chip muffins.

Make a breakfast pizza...same concept as the cups just use pizza dough instead of biscuits, top with whatever you like and bake. Then cut into squares and your good to go (my husband takes this and the cups for B'fast all the time)

Homemade Poptarts, granola, banana nut bread, zucchini bread, breakfast shakes or smoothies, blueberry turnovers (you can add any kind of fruit you like to these or even add egg for a change up), english muffins or biscuits with egg/cheese or meat (this can be made the night before then popped into the mickey or toaster oven next morning), egg sandwich....HTH!

My gone but not forgotten ^i^ DS T (9/06)
bamababies is offline   Reply With Quote