Old 12-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #14
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Okay mama's I have a situation I want to run by all of you! Friday 12/7 I got to work and was fine then all of a sudden I was overcome with lightheaded dizziness...checked my Bloodsugar, blood pressure and all were okay...I then proceded to vomit but didn't have a quesy feeling or anything like a bug...Went home from work took a FRER not FMU of course and got a faint faint positive...my HCG on Wed 12/5 was 6 down from a previous 27 on 11/21...so here is my issue.... I has some light bleeding AF kind on 12/5 and 12/6 and then spotting on 12/7. Do you think my HCG is still being picked up that low on the FRER or do you think I could be Preggers and should retest? My Midwife thought it could still be from the previous loss but thougth maybe it should be out of my system by now... I haven't retested but have been tempted too because don't want to waist a FRER on a BFN! KWIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar

im wondering tho how it would be possible to get pregnant and test bfp in only 5 days, though...unless the 6 on 12/5 was the beginning of a new pregnancy? what's been your dtd pattern? would that be a possibility? i'd have to test, if it were me...
Lurking and popping in with my
I agree with beckstar and would test again. :fx: for you!