Old 09-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #6
mebl0901
Registered Users
seller

Re: Help Troubleshoot nighttime leaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlest_one View Post
Thanks!
I tried a fleece soaker over a fitted with zorb and still got leaks... but maybe it was the wrong kind of fleece? The ones I got were WAHM made too... but is there daytime ones and nighttime ones? How do you know which it is? It gets SO complicated! LOL

I do like hemp blends but find I need something else because it isn't as "quick" as microfiber or bamboo. I also find it stiff and wondering if that makes the fit worse?

I think there are different weights of fleece which I assume means how thick or thin they are. Mine are pretty thin but there are Dancing Bears fleece covers that have a heavier weight for nighttime use. Maybe that will help? Or maybe you could message some WAHMs that do fleece and see if they are able to make you a soaker/shorties/longies that are heavier?

Could you do bamboo on top of hemp? That way you have quick absorbency on top and then the super absorency on the bottom. I know may seem like a lot but my DS has a HUGE nighttime bum. It looks crazy and like it might be uncomfortable but it works and he seems to sleep alright so I'm sticking with it! LOL

Last edited by mebl0901; 09-03-2011 at 09:54 AM.
mebl0901 is offline   Reply With Quote