Old 08-21-2008, 06:51 AM   #10
sourpatch_babe
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where does your baby hide things?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misawaashley View Post
I found the number 8 magnet from the fridge in his diaper during a change. That was a month ago. I have also found money, playing cards, chap sticks (he got into a drawer and took all of them),keys (how uncomfortable), valves to sippy cups, my toothbrush (yuck) and lots of other stuff. I have since got him a tiny fanny pack to carry his stuff in, yet I still keep finding stuff in the diapers. Even when he is wearing pants over them, he still gets it in there.

Yesterday I could not find my bra when I was getting dressed. I found him, chasing the dog, trying to put it in her. I guess its my fault for confusing him by putting dog dresses on her

Is he Tommy from the Rugrats?
Dear Baby in my Belly, Please come out. Seriously. It's like a 100 degrees here, IN CANADA. Your dad has taken to calling me puffy. I get that you're a dude and the last thing you want to do is leave a place you're going to spend the rest of your life trying to get back into, but enough. Your room is really cool, come out and see it. Sincerely, Love Mummy
sourpatch_babe is offline   Reply With Quote