View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #7
Registered Users
Previously: 4boysforme
My Mood:
Re: ultrasound #4 tomorrow...

Originally Posted by my5sons View Post
TEAM PINK!!!!!! I'm so excited I'm in shock! lol As soon as my husband got home yesterday I said, we are doing this TODAY! He put me off for awhile, but he was excited too, and finally said, OK, open the envelope. I guess I should backtrack a bit to the ultrasound...she waited until the end of the scan to check the gender. At first baby wasn't cooperating, but after I was laying on my side for awhile, she said, OK, I think I have it...yeah, I'm confident, I've got it. So we were all done and she said, I can't believe this, I didn't print the gender pic! Lay back down, we are DOING THIS! LOL It didn't take too long the 2nd time but she said she was sure she knew what she saw!

So anyhow, back to us opening the envelope...I started to open it and then I got so nervous...I said to my husband, what if it's a boy again? So he took the envelope, looked at the pic, and put it back, all with no change in expression. I said, it's a boy, isn't it! So I took the envelope and looked at the pic...and burst into tears when I saw it said " I'm a girl!!! " I could NOT believe it!! I guess part of me thought nope, it will never happen! And don't get me wrong, I am CRAZY about my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything! But I am thrilled to finally have a little girl join our family. :-)

I can't stop smiling as I type this!!!!!! :-)
Congrats! That girl will turn your house upside down! I always worried my girl would be pushed around by all my boys but it's the other way around- she is the BOSS and doesn't put up with anything!

ETA: you are due for a username change my6sons1daughter
LA RN and Mom to J '00, S '03, P '05 (CLW at 37 months), G '08 by VBAC (CLW at 21 months), & M '10 by VBAC (CLW at 43 months)! Formerly tandem & bfing for a combined total of nearly 11 years! Also cloth diapering & baby wearingMy HUGE FSOT

Last edited by 4boys1girlforme; 09-04-2013 at 07:29 PM.
4boys1girlforme is offline   Reply With Quote