mama21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Weekend Chat Jan 29th & 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesboch View Post
Good Morning! :wave2:

Hubby got home late last night so I was up late telling him all about our adventures! Went and saw "Black Swan" yesterday it was really good!

Well I am off to make breakfast! Have a Super day

QOTD: Dream vacation location?

AOTD: I want to go to Croatia and Serbia so bad! Pretty much eastern Europe!
Yay for hubby being home! I've been to Croatia and it's gorgeous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeviolin View Post
Morning Jules! Glad you got to head to the movie yesterday! AND it was a good one!

I am heading to get my hair chopped this morning! I'm cutting off about eight inches! I rarely have long hair, so it's been a "treat" but now it's getting to the point where I either blow dry and leave it straight or I just throw it up in a ponytail. My hair is so fine and straight it just doesn't hold anything else. So I'm going for chinish-length layers. Should be fun!

AOTD - I just love going places that have HISTORY. So Anne Frank's hiding place, Egypt, Washington DC, etc are all interesting places. I guess my history major isn't too boring of a subject when I look at it in those contexts.
The haircut sounds cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich*mommy View Post
Morning!

We were supposed to go to my twins niece and nephews birthday today, but between the snow and DD2 being sick, not happening.

I'd LOOOOOVE to go to Bali!!!!!
Bali is on my list too! I just watched "Eat, Pray, Love" on my last flight & it totally made me want to go there. (BTW, the book is WAY better)

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
Jules how happy are you to have hubby back?!

BV will you post pics of the new cut? Sounds cute.

Tara hope DD feels better soon!

Well I haven't been on for a few days because I am now in the hospital. I went in for my appt Wednesday, they measured my cervix, and about 2 minutes later I was in a wheelchair headed up here. I'm doing okay. My contractions that I blew off as BHs were not so I had to start some mild meds. The next morning I wiped and had a bit of pink which about gave me a heart attack but thankfully that has stopped. I'm only 22 1/2 weeks so not near enough along so asking everyone for big prayers please! I'm hanging in there and thankfully have the assurance that my other kiddos are well taken care of by their Dad but I miss them desperately...I'm up in KC...2 1/2 hours away. So that is the update on me.

Vacations...always love Europe, the history, the food, the wine...I miss France every day! I would really like to visit Fiji or Australia as I am a beach girl and have never been there.
and Prayers to you! Are you in the hossy now for good or just until things settle down?

AFM: Just made and ate pancakes for Breakfast. Yum! DS has his last parent assisted swimming lesson this morning! Next Sat he starts in the next session where he's in the pool without me! Yay! DH is gone for the next week or so so it's just us. Not much planned except the usual errands.

AOTD: Next on my travel list would be maybe Turkey. (Bali too) I've always wanted to go, but my husband says it's too dangerous. But, I know AF people who've been stationed there and they have the most gorgeous furniture and rugs! I'd also like to get back to Egypt again. I was there for 1 day (cruise) so not really enough time to see much besides the main stuff. Oh, South America would be on my list too

Bikram yoga lover and CD addict
mama21 is offline   Reply With Quote