View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Weekly Chat ~ March 10-16

So this morning when DH got out of bed to use the bathroom, I could feel baby's kicks on the outside of my tummy with my hand! Of course baby stopped kicking shortly before DH came back to bed. Hopefully he'll get to feel them soon though!

My ultrasound is this afternoon and I'm sooooo excited! Can't wait to finally see baby and hopefully find out baby's sex so we can start thinking of a name. I didn't realize the time change was coming this weekend when I scheduled the appointment and had been hoping my 2yo son would be able to have a nap first then go with us, but now IDK since it'll be right around the time he would be wanting to fall asleep. MIL is coming over anyway, so depending on how he is, she can either help handle him at the hospital or watch him at home while DH and I go.

AOTW: Ugh, we have such a tight budget right now that we don't have money for extras that we don't need. I did splurge on some newborn AIOs from a coop, which isn't really "necessary" since we could just use prefolds or flats, but I figure they'll be our diapers for out of the house and Daddy changes.