View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
momto2and2
Registered
sitesupporter
seller

Are Bravado Nursing Tanks the best for "large" chested mamas?

I think that that is the impression I have gotten, but please correct me if I am wrong.

It that is the case, then my next question is:

Where is a good place to buy/order Bravado Nursing tanks? Are there any coupon codes out there?

Also, I am pregnant right now (23 weeks) and have outgrown my regular bras and are into my nursing bras from last time (Medela 36 F) - wearing it on the smallest band setting. They are comfortable. I would love to get a tank or two to wear now mainly because I can't find a shelf bra tank that offers any support and I would like to have a couple on hand for when the baby comes. Would it be "okay" to go ahead and order like a 36 F/G and assume it will fit after the baby? This is our 5th baby and I seem to be getting progressively larger with each baby.

I have never successfully breastfed. I have pumped for our last couple of babies due to NICU time and then not being able to switch from bottle to breast. I am hoping for a successful breastfeeding experience this time and would like to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks
momto2and2 is offline   Reply With Quote