View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 11:20 PM   #4
oscarandbabys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: how many breast pads to should i get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aranel7 View Post
I use flannel pads and I have 4 pairs. It's more than I need, but nice to have some extra pairs kicking around just in case. I could definitely get by with two pairs. I just launder my pads with my dipes, and I'm a daily washer so basically the pads get washed everyday. I found a fantastic WAHM that makes great pads though at a great price, so I bought more

Actually, I highly recommend checking out Megaroos Designs if you need more pads. She takes custom orders and they're great!

ETA: I only need 2 pairs now, over 4 months post partum, because my leaking is pretty light now. In the early days when I was leaking a lot more I probably would have gone through two pairs of pads in one day (I didn't start using my flannel pads until about 3 months pp), thus needing more pairs. I'm a heavy leaker though, and I know not all moms need pads as badly as I do. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
you wash them with the diapers i thought i read to wash them with delicates? maybe that was something else