Thread: homebirth moms
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: homebirth moms

bake towels ?!?!?!? now that's a funny mental picture

I do get everything washed in hot nd bagged up ready to go but have never heard of baking items that are to be used! I don't have indoor dogs though so maybe that is why it has never come up?

As far as drinks/foods I really like Knudsen Recharge (like gatorade but good for you) I have several of those on hand.I like having Grapefruit,wasa crackers,cheeses,grapes etc on hand as well.It is odd though because never one while in labor have I ever had the desire to eat anything! I am freezing some recharge to mave an icee with just in case I feel like something really cold at some point.

Oh, I always like a good bread(like ezecial),PB and honey sandwich after L&D and I always hope my MIL brings me chicken and dumplings

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote