View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #51
opheliaspins
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

I got the Spiderman diaper for my hubby he loves superhero/Marvel comics type stuff.

The Alva's shown above are regular OS. I just got 7 NB Alva's in the mail yesterday, they aren't shown in the photos above. I also have a few more NB Alva's in velcro coming at some point... I obviously don't have a baby, but they seem like good quality to me. I have some brand new bumgenius and without a baby I don't really see a HUGE difference in quality between the BG and Alvas. And I can like 5 Alvas (co op price) for the price of on BG 4.0. Maybe I'll feel differently when I have an actual baby, but we'll see! Plus the BG have succccch boring colors and I love all the cute prints and more colors that they have on Alvas and Sunbaby.

Only negative things I would say about the newborn is it's a little more fussy to stuff the pockets than on regular sized. Also they seem a little on the bigger size of newborn, I don't think they would fit tiny babies right from birth like 5 or 6 lbs. Also they don't have umbilical cord snap down, so they wouldn't be good right away, but they are a little bigger so I think they'd be great in-between super tiny newborn diapers and OS diapers. In a few of the coops I've been in, I've seen some super skinny/long 20lb babies in the newborns, but they looked a little on the tight side.

Jess - That caterpillar outfit is super cute!

I am currently on CD 9, Still bleeding. And my previous cycle was only 13 days. I have NO idea what is going on. This period has been very very heavy for me, (maybe it's more normal for other people), but I had to go out and buy non regular tampons. For me usually regular tampons were fine, using 2-3 max on heavy days. And normally I have like a 3 day max period, so this is all very very strange for me.

My previous cycle (the one that was 13 days) it was a light period even for me, and was about 3 days of actual bleeding and 1 or 2 of spotting, so length was normal for me..but maybe that wasn't an actual period, just some cycle bleeding? IDK I'm not sure what's going on at all, it's all really confusing.

Last edited by opheliaspins; 07-28-2012 at 12:42 PM.
opheliaspins is offline   Reply With Quote