View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 08:47 PM   #22
sharleen (DCDiapers)
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Over due please get this baby out

I have been induced with my first and it was terrible, but needed to be done because I had pre eclampsia and he was realy sick. The second was 4 days over due,
And now this one.... 3 days now.

I don't mind being overdue, except I keep having false labor to the point of almost vomiting, then it stops once again.

Today I went to the Dr and am 2 cm dialated, had contractions all night 5-7 min apart, no sleep, the runs (sorry TMI) with hard contractions and everything else that goes with labor. They were hard enough to make me almost vomit...... and I had Dh take the day off work too, because I thought it was real once again.

Oh and my Dr stripped my membrains too. But still nothing, contractions stopped again, and no baby yet.
If I did not go into labor 3 times already and still have nothing of it, it would not be so bad.
So now when its real labor, I will probibly stay home because I think it will just stop, and Dh will end up delivering LOL.

So theres my rant once again for the day.