View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
Minniebees
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2two
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any opinions on a bike trailer/stroller??

I have a Chariot 2. We LOVE it!! It is hands down the best stroller ever. You won't regret getting one. We have the jogging kit, stroller kit, and bike kit. I love that you can use it for so many things. It handles like a dream with the stroller kit; we always take it to Disney World and Disneyland when we go and it's amazing in the crowds.

We've had it for over 5 years, and it has had heavy use, and is still pretty much like new.

Another cool thing about it, is because of the way the seats are laid out, we have been able to put 4 kids in it, 2 in the back and 2 in the front, easy, but in general we only have my three kids, so we put 2 in the back and sit the toddler in the middle on their laps. I'd never do that if we were using it as a bike stroller, but at Disneyland I think it's OK.

Also, you can put blankets in the bottom, and it's like a huge rolling bed if someone gets sleepy. The back storage is plenty big enough for a MT and a wrap, plus all the other diaper and baby stuff you need. It has a great sun shade and rain cover.

I can't say enough good things about it.