View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
booty hunter's Avatar
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: bubbaland
Posts: 13,891
My Mood:
Re: D&C Question...

I would wait to do the d&c. I have never m/c, but I like you would be raelly worried about the what if's. A few more weeks would give you time to know for sure. I went in for a possible etopic pregnancy and they didn't see the baby and said they saw a blood clot instead and the clot is due in May I am not trying to give you false hope, but waiting won't hurt and then you can hopefully have peace about your decision.I will be praying for you
CATHOLIC, Open to life,Pro-life from moment of conception to natural death ,mom of many blessings who LOVES to sew when I can find the time
Please excuse any typos ,my laptop keyboard has a mind of it's own
booty hunter is offline   Reply With Quote