View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:24 AM   #7
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of May 21st

I'm honestly relieved. I've been begging my husband to let me get rid of them for about 6 months now. He's been holding out, but I hate holding onto this stuff which is useless clutter at this moment. It might be useful later, but for right now I want it gone from my life. I can buy more stuff later if it ever happens.

Before my first miscarriage I was at babies r us and almost bought a few things for the baby, but I held back and I'm so glad I did. Well right before my second miscarriage I bought a doppler to listen to the heart beat to feel better. It came the day after I lost him. With my third I got to 14 weeks and thought "okay, I'm going to buy some maternity shirts" and he died a few days later (which I knew from the doppler bought for the previous baby). Me and having these "things" around to remind me- it just sucks. I want them out of here. I might chuck the doppler too. I lovingly refer to my maternity clothes as my death shrouds.

I dislike clutter, and I very much dislike holding on to useless stuff, and all these things that remind me of what isn't and the 3 little guys who didn't wear these clothes even though they should have... it's going to be a relief to get them gone.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote