View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
luvsgreen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
PLEASE DELETE

Shipping from Canada. I need to rely on my DH to do the shipping for me, so it may take a few days to get them out.. I will list these as best as I can. Longies have some pills, I am not the best at shaving them. Smoke/pet free home.Please PM me.Changed the prices to ppd

Measurements to come....please remember I am human and I will try my best to get them right.

Shorties, Shelby Sprinkles knit by Shy Violet. Can't remember base. Minor felting in gusset w-19.5 h-20r-18.5 i-2.5 $25ppd These are so cute, but my skinny lo will never fill out enough to fit them

Purewool longies-S Quebracho with free 3-6 month shirt W-17.5H-19 R-14 I-5.5not including gusset.Some felting on bum see pic.$22PPD

Purewool
[IMG][/IMG]

NB fleece ooga booga skirty with soaker attached, and free shirt-GUC$20$20PPD
W-13H-14R-13 Never used by us, was too small for my huge baby.

Purple woolybottom shorts.Medium. These have lanolin stains on them. They were great for night. $15ppd

Sold below

SOLD
EUC Small retro heart woolybottom footies. And 3-6month retro heart tunic. Don't remember the WAHM.Top has a slight pink tinge to in like it went through the wash with something red, not sure what that could have been.$28ppd

SOLD
SBish longies purple. M/L These are weird in color, there are almost white patches along seams and knees. They were sold to me like this.$35ppd

XS retro heart longies on organic bulky gaia W-16H-18 R-14 I-5not including gusset$25Were bought new by me from Cuties with Cloth Booties on HC.$22$20Starting to felt on bum, still stitch definition. Will throw in 0-3month tee if I can find it.SOLD!!
XS retro hearts
[IMG][/IMG]

Small-Citrus Fuzz Bella Rose skirty comes with a soaker not attached-$25SOLD thanks mama!!

Tunisian longies by sweet seats-Med-EUC-total spring colors.W-20H-22R-17.5I-9not including gusset$30$25$25PPDShirt not included.SOLD!! Thanks soo much!!

Handmade rustic home decor ~ https://www.facebook.com/asinglesparrow

Last edited by luvsgreen; 11-20-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: added more
luvsgreen is offline   Reply With Quote