View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #9
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 21-27

for the house Lynn!!

AFM: Normal Monday routine...DS's PT and grocery shopping. The perk is my mom is off of work for spring break (she works at an elementary school), so DD is going to spend the day with Gran. That means I can leave a little in order to go by Jo Anne's! If I suddenly go missing, please send the search party to the yarn isle first. I never get to actually go shopping for yarn. Usually the only shopping for yarn or needles I can do is online.

Also just made my first appt. with my new OB. They couldn't see me until May 2, which means I'll have been 6 weeks in-between appts this time around. I was hoping to transition between drs. without ever missing a beat, but that's ok. I'm seeing the dr. that delivered DS and then left the practice a few months after he was born. The good thing is that since I've already seen him before and he's seen all my lady bits before, there shouldn't be this awkward feeling. I mean it doesn't get much more awkward than it did when he walked in to deliver DS and I'd never seen him before. He went from never seeing my lady bits to seeing them in the worst possible situation, which is what happened when I delivered DS! He was great during my delivery though and I was sad to see him go when he did. Kind-of glad I'll get to see him again!

Last edited by KatieB621; 04-22-2013 at 08:27 AM.
KatieB621 is offline   Reply With Quote