Old 04-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #10
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 21-27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
I wish I had the motivation to start/finish projects for baby Sam, like some of you mamas. Yesterday was a complete waste. I felt like poo and didn't do much of anything. So today I have to play catch up. why do I do this to myself ?? lol Gotta get groceries,get laundry put away, and change all the sheets today.
You aren't the only one that does that. I have TONS I need to do here at home, but I have no choice on Mondays of what I get to do.

As far as projects, I suddenly feel the urge to do things for the baby. I looked at the calendar the other day and was like, " I don't have THAT much time left. If I'm going to make anything for this baby I better get on the ball." My mom said earlier, "You have a good bit of time left before the baby gets here." I guess she's forgotten how crumby I always feel near the end, the possibility of bedrest looming over my head, and what time of the year it'll be when I'm HUGE again. Yeah....want to get things done now while I can!!!