View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
fluffybunsdiapers
Registered Users
Formerly: paulzangel
seller

My Mood:
HELP Please-any mom's with LO in daycare

My dd is in cloth full time-currently her babysitter is AWESOME-washes her diapes for me and everything-well it looks like I may have to change her care provider in the near future-I don't want to go to sposies-they just tear up her bum with bad bad rash-it just doesn't work for her-but anyway I was told that the daycare may refuse to use cloth and if they accept cloth that if she pooped they would have to send the whole diaper-poop and all home with me because it would be aginst sanitary regulations for them to dump it-does that sound right to you mama's out there? What alternitives are there? Ican't really afford a new stash-but I dont' want to bring home a wet bag of diapes with full loads of poop either.I know the diapes I send have to be AIO/AI2 or pockets- that don't tend to wick -which is going to be slightly challenging-since most of her well loved diapes are fitted or need repair (mostly loose elastic-once they'd be fixed they would work perfectly)-I can just haven't had the time to sit down yet to do it. Any suggestions from experienced mamas in this would be greatfully appriecated! Thanks!
fluffybunsdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote