3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 26-30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowangel View Post
Deanna - beautiful snow - I'm jealous...we got a little snow but it didn't stick.

Jennifer - I don't think I've felt the baby move yet here but neat you do .

AFM - This is my 5th pregnancies and I have NEVER been so sick with MS (ALL DAY SICKNESS)...it's kicking my butt...I've got Zofran finally but if I'm a little late taking it I go into this spastic puking mode where I can't stop myself...I'm wondering if I'm on a high enough dosage...

MERRY CHRISTMAS late...
I am sorry you have been so sick! I am shocked that I have felt kicks but it is quite obvious now so I am just going with it. I know it will still be a couple of months before it is regular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borncrunchy View Post
Ladies, I feel bad that I haven't been on here! I honestly didnt know anyone was still chatting over here, lol! I know who a few of you are on fb, but not all, lol. Anyways, just popping in
I am not on Facebook. I don't share with people online my last name unless I have to (purchases or something).

AFM - Appointment today was only 30 minutes so DH was happy. They did a repeat shave with me coming back in 3 months to check it out. I told the doctor I better not have my oncologist yell at me next month for them not going deep enough. So he called my oncologist office and they wouldn't pick up till 8:30 (it was 8:00) so I just went with his recommendation. Hopefully I will not get yelled at by my oncologist next month! Next appointment is Monday for ultrasound!

Tomorrow we are suppose to get 2-3 inches of snow. This is potentially our first real snow fall this season so that should be exciting! Other then that, not much planned for this weekend.