View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #13
UnderTheStars's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: between the Mississippi and a cornfield
Posts: 6,895
My Mood:
Re: Well, it's official...

Update: DS's therapist is resubmitting her request, along with info from Owen's pediatrician, to see if they can overturn the insurance company's decision. But the saddest part is that I've come to the realization that even if they DO decide to cover it, we can't afford the copays anyway.

I will cross my fingers and toes that DSCC is able to step in somehow, otherwise my son is going to just fall off the radar I guess.
[ mom to my cowboy ballerina and my boy-of-steel ]
UnderTheStars is offline   Reply With Quote