Thread: budgeting
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:44 AM   #4363
3BoysMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: does anyone have a sucessful Ebay store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
Completely jealous about the 13 gallon bag sale!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaniasSuperMomma View Post
A 13 gallon bag?! Omg, that is crazy! Your gonna get like 100 things for $3 lol! I hope they have great finds, that would be awesome. How come they don't have stuff like that here?
I have never heard of it before! I saw the "ad" on our local FB page earlier but they didn't say anything about it, but then dh was looking last night and the lady had gone back and said "Oh and I forgot to mention, when you enter, they will give you a 13 gallon trash bag and you can fill it up for $3"......that was enough to make me buck against sanity and take all 4 kiddos alone lol!! I think I'll hit the toys first, then the stuff, then the clothes! I feel like a kid going into a candy store when I start thinking about it - hmmm, I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight?? It's insane and addicting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaniasSuperMomma View Post
Found this on CL for $10!! I am supposed to pick it up next week. I hope the lady doesn't flake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-blue...item19d4c730e7
I've started looking thru cl some to resell but haven't found anything....good find!

Visit my Ebay store: Penny Pinching Picks!
3BoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote