View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Stupid delayed ovulation... will I?

Soooooooooo this is the first time in the 3 years we have been TTC that I haven't ovulated CD14. Grrrrrrr..... I am CD 17 today and still neg OPK and minimal CM. My cervix however has been SHOW for almost a week now!!

Soooooo not sure if it is that I just came off 8 weeks of BC after having a D&C or that I have been doing acupuncture.... or what!! This is only my second cycle this year after having lap/endo surgery in Jan three round of depot lupron and then was pregnant for 12 weeks and then two cycles of BCP after my D&C. This was my one shot at conceiving before they make me do Femera again with trigger shots and the whole sheebang. (let me clarify that I ALWAYS prior this month ovulate on my own and normally have perfect 27-28 day cycles.)

We have been BDing every other days since CD10 but my hubby is going out of town this weekend and I really hope we don't miss it. I started temping just to see and my temps are still pre-o temps so I am totally confused and just annoyed!!!

thoughts???.... maybe I am have a anovulatory cycle?? booooooo hoooooo
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013

Last edited by lalakiwi7; 09-26-2012 at 09:39 AM.
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote