~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: It is a basic Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
I've got potato soup on the boil now. It is smelling great!

Ru and E are at a Mother's Day tea hosted by the Beavers tonight. Kinda sad I am missing that.
I'll miss the Mother/father's day thing in Hort on Tuesday too. I understand. I'm sad about it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
Ru they *might* have them in buffalo. Is there a wegmans there in buffalo if so they would def have them. or just buy tiny potatoes and boil in salt

so mil just texted me. SHe said stella took her baby sat down lifted her shirt to feed her baby and told her nonny they were her breasts lol. Mil was probably mortified
Awww so cute!!!

Quote:
Poor MH. She got to hang out with me while I went to the bathroom because she was in the tub and my digestive system decided to wig out. Oh well. We chatted. It was rather funny. My guess is that it won't be the last time it happens while I am here!

I am trying to figure out what I had that bothered me. I can't figure it out, unless I am now SO sensitive to soda that I can't have any at all. Grrrrr. Majorly frustrating.

Oddly enough, it feels damp here tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara View Post
He said that whatmade you special is that thanks to you, he exists.
Awwwww!

Quote:
Seriously?! Oh, cute! Self-centered in a kid way, but cute!

Got my PJs on, talked to MH about the weather, and now I am in bed. Let's hope my gut has calmed down and I can sleep well.

Goodnight all!
Good morning Janine!
Good morning Mel!