View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 08:03 AM   #5
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My stroller broke today!!!

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Please keep them coming.

I do think I will be waiting till I am past 20 weeks before I purchase anything (more then likely after 30 weeks as that is really my goal with the next pregnancy). However I like to know what is out there so I can keep an eye out on the market. I am doing this already with diaper bags as I know I will need another one of those too (hated my last one).

The Uppababy Vista is a nice stroller but I worry since the toddler seat doesn't go flat that I wouldn't like it. I can remember a few times when we changed DS in his stroller.

The Baby jogger city select is nice and I really like those features (and accessories to make it do things that my old stroller can't. But I still worry about the flat issue when I need to change a diaper. Though I may be putting more emphasis on that then I should.

Bugaboo I was looking at last night and it has a ridiculously low max weight in it. I honestly don't think my son could be in it past 18 months. Glad I didn't get that when I got my last one.

The Bumbleride Indie is a nice stroller and I would have to figure out how important it is to me to have the older child face me. I really liked that feature when I took my son to the WI state fair when he was 9-10 months old. So maybe it is important to me. The Queen B is very much like my current broken stroller so that is definitely an option for me. I looked at the Sofia when I was purchasing my current stroller and we went with the Peg Perego because of the non-air filled tires. So I would have to look at that again. The stroller that I liked as a nanny was Emmaljunga. I know it last through more then one child as it was on the second child (who was 12 years younger then the first) when I used it. However like I said I can't get it in this country... at least that I can find.