Thread: Sbish Destash
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
jennahoward
Registered Users

Re: Sbish Destash

BASEWOOLIES FOR MY WEDDING!!!!! The girls in the sbish fb chat found these for me please say you have them. Dyingfor them for my dh in my wedding.
You can email me virginia.e.howard@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvahsMom View Post
My daughter has PL-ed (and grown!) so it's time to let go of our lovely Sbish wool. PM me if interested -- happy to send pictures. I've got:

Sbish, New With Tags:
-1 NWT Sbish Underwoolies, natural, size 2. Never worn -- she PL-ed before she grew into them. Asking what I paid -- $34 plus shipping.
-1 NWT Sbish Basewoolies, crow/black, size 6-18 months. Never worn -- PL-ed before she grew into them. Asking what I paid -- $72.50 plus shipping.

Sbish, Used:
-1 EUC Cover, Galactic/Purple, size M. Freshly washed and shaved -- these look a tiny bit fuzzy in the wet zone, but otherwise perfect. $40ppd.
-1 VGUC Longies, berry, size S. Freshly washed and shaved -- no stains, no felting, but these have a little snag on the inside from an errant snappie. $50ppd.
-1 EUC Longies, mocha, size S. Freshly washed and shaved -- no stains, no felting, a little fuzzy on the inside. $52ppd.

*Poodle-friendly household. I handwash all my wool with Eucalan and Sheepish Grins wool wash bars.
jennahoward is offline   Reply With Quote