MamaNae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: This is how I feel about the BC debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattayanna_mom View Post
I have tricare prime insurance with 3 different copays on presciptions depending on the medication $9,$12 and $24. Some of my meds are cheaper than my daughter's BC,some cost more. So why should everybody have to pay the same copay for BC as someone else does for insulin or blood pressure medication,etc? Does'nt the cost of the copay come down to several things like if the medication is generic or not,price of medication from the maker and things like that?
Oh, I don't think they should pay the same dollar amount copay, I just think they should pay a copay. Whatever their individual, private insurance dictates the copay be on whatever form of medication their taking. Be that $9 for a generic or what have you. My husband is on 16 medications every day. Some of those are $80 every 3 months, some are $6 every 3 months...just depends.

I'd be okay with it being whatever their insurance dictates a copay be...I just 100% do not support it being $0. Not in the slightest.
Renae. Helpmeet to my hottie hubby, Josh. Devoted Mama to my Wolf scout-bookworm-sports-a-holic James (7), my Daisy Scout Princess Aldria (5) and my 2 year old Tornado Emmett and [COLOR="Magenta"] and my tiny squish Cora Paige! (May 2013)
MamaNae is offline   Reply With Quote