View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #9
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of June 11th

JCPACandMommy - I hope you get a good test this week!

jacquelinemarie82 - Good luck today! I hope you get some dates! :crossedfingers:

Love4leon - I am in the minority. I told DH that we would have issues conceiving before we got married. He laughed it off. Boy was I right! But you are right that people don't normally think that they will have issues when they get married. I think what hit me most about the Facebook post yesterday was she said she got married in 2007. In 2007 I lost my daughter, then got pregnant in August and lost that baby (also a daughter) in September. I also had a false start to my first IVF (lupron gave me a cyst that restarted me in June). So for me that wasn't that long ago but I guess it was.

AFM - AF showed up first thing this morning. So I called to get my appointment for Thursday and they told me that my doctor is in surgery all day that day. So they are going to call me back. If I still end up going there to do this test on Thursday I will not be happy. I could be picking what I need from the CSA today, but instead I feel like I can't even take a shower because I don't know when they will call me back. :hair pull:

ETA My appointment is on Friday now. We miss playgroup for DS but he gets to have fun on the farm on Thursday... he may even see a friend or 2 there. So that will be good.

Last edited by 3 ladybugs; 06-12-2012 at 08:22 AM.
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote