View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of June 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Today's number is 2311 from 969 on Friday. No more blood draws. US next Wednesday....
YAY what wonderful numbers! I hope you see that wonderful sight of a heartbeat on Weds!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
JCPACandMommy - I hope you get a good test this week!

AFM - AF showed up first thing this morning. So I called to get my appointment for Thursday and they told me that my doctor is in surgery all day that day. So they are going to call me back. If I still end up going there to do this test on Thursday I will not be happy. I could be picking what I need from the CSA today, but instead I feel like I can't even take a shower because I don't know when they will call me back. :hair pull:

ETA My appointment is on Friday now. We miss playgroup for DS but he gets to have fun on the farm on Thursday... he may even see a friend or 2 there. So that will be good.
Hope your test goes well....How cool to have the CSA to get veggies and stuff from!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote