View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
Registered Users
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,012
Get a private evaluation. Since it is technically a 'diagnosis' the school can't give it to him any more than they can say he has ADHD. They can only go on 'eligibilities', like Specific Learning Disability. Almost every reading program used in special ed was originally designed for dyslexic kids, then they discovered it worked for learning disability too. Your pediatrician may be able to recommend somewhere to get tested.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote