millermyer2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: February Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
FM - excited for you!

Rebecca- I know it is easy for me to say, as I have a lot of children, but... you have time! I had my last at 38 & my Dr actually told me that most of his pregnant patients were older than me! I have a high risk of birth defects, including down's, but my testing came back with levels that they see in 25 yr old patients! I, personally, as a Christian, would say to pray,pray,pray & focus on building your life & healing your health issues & absolutely consider foster care. A wonderful woman in our church thought she would never marry & decided to foster - now she & her new husband are adopting her foster kids.

As for me, We still have no placements. So far we have lost out on 7 month old twins, younger twins & a 2 week old singleton. Frustrated! I recall it taking a long time with our last agency, but I did not expect it this time!
That would be frustrating having the calls and then not ending up with a child! We went from October of 2011 till September of 2012 without a single call! Now we have a precious most perfect little boy! God is waiting for the perfect child to place with you!