View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #31
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies!

Tasha-I so hear ya about FB-I had the same issues with my mom and lots of dh's fam and my aunts-they were always started things on there. My mom would make me feel lousy if I was on there for a minute or write snotty comments to me. My dad's sisters were acting crazy cause they were made at my dad because he won't let one of them (who is a little batty) live in their old house while they try to sell it. Then we had some major issues with dh's dad-who we finally have nothing to do with pos self-his girlfriend and dh's little sister were trying to start all sorts of stuff-over the internet-really??? come on people! Anyways-we don't have water cause apparantly the pipes in these houses are super cheap, when they busted before, the gov replaced them with cheapy pipes and now they are all breaking again-so this is our 5th neighbor in less than 5 months, that has had to have their yard torn up and pipes replaces. So when they do this they turn out entire street's water off from 7am-around 7pm-it's such a pain-and right now I can't get my darn toliet to flush!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote