View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #28
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: Basically it's Tuesday

Hi friends...

Janine, that is really terrible of your coworker to make fun of you. Completely rude, unprofessional, and inappropriate! I hope it resolves soon and that you are not hurt by him again! urgh; makes me angry for you!

Kari, so sorry about the sickies

Cheryl, what a terrible night! Praying for you and Ian.

As for me, I've been in a grouchy mood, off and on, for days! I know I'm driving Jim nuts. I'm driving myself nuts! GAH! I'm going to chalk it up to pregnancy hormones. Thank God I have a caring hubby to put up with all my shenanigans. Because of my grouchiness, we had a bit of a rough school day. Alas, we made it through. Kids are currently having a tickle-fest under the dining room table. Totally cute, and I love that they're playing together. The grouch in me is completely annoyed. See? I'm terrible right now! I should go clean something. blah.

Meatloaf, roasted taters, and peas for dinner! Or maybe ground beef tacos. We'll see what happens when I get ready to cook, hehe.
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote