View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #6
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 26-30

That is cool that you got snow Deanna! We didn't get anything here in New Jersey. However I am expecting that not to last long. We might get some Saturday. The good news is I called our township and found out I don't have to get DS (4 years old) out there with a snow shovel should it snow. We have 12 daylight hours after the storm to remove the snow/ice or whatever. Now you see why I never want a corner lot!

Nicole - Thank you! I called them yesterday and they said it shouldn't be more then an hour so I will be okay. My appointment is at 8 am so I don't think there will be any dermatological emergencies that will push me back. When I have that time with my oncologist she gets me in and out!

AFM - I am doing alright here. Need to get a belly shot of me now that I am 9 weeks. Not sure if I am bigger from last week or not. I am loving this "later" pregnancy though. I do think I have felt kicks at least a couple of times already. This is my 5th pregnancy so maybe this time I actually know what it feels like.