View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
KatieGrace
Registered Users
Formerly: katiebelle
seller
seller

My Mood:
I need some soft soled shoes for my DD that are narrow...any suggestions?

I bought my DD a pair of pedipeds the other day. I was SO excited to get them...they are adorable!! I tried them on her, and they are perfect in the length, but I can fit my finger in the side of her shoe because they are so wide on her. So now I have to return them and start the search all over again. I SOO wanted to keep them because they are so stinkin cute! I have one pair of shoes from Target that fit well, but everything else I have tried have been too wide. Are See Kai Run shoes wide as well?? I really need a nice pair of shoes for summer (preferably sandals) that she can well with her play and sun dresses. Anybody have a DD with narrow feet that could help me out?? Thanks!!!

eta- Is it bad that they are a little wide? They stay on her feet because of the velcro strap, but I've been told that if they are too wide they have trouble walking. She is just starting to try to walk on her own, so I definately don't want to make things harder. What's the proper way they should fit when they are first learning how to walk?
https://www.facebook.com/kimberlyajones.origamiowl

Last edited by KatieGrace; 04-08-2009 at 11:29 AM.
KatieGrace is offline   Reply With Quote