View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 11:51 AM   #38
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How much weight did you gain?

I gained 61lbs w/ my twins, all within like 16wks! I didn't gain until I was almost 20 weeks and then delivered at 34 wks.

I gained 55lbs w/ #3 and loved every second of it! LOL I ate very well and delivered a nice healthy 9+lb baby!

I gained about 45lbs w/ #4 and was better about it. I was working FT until 36wks and PT until birth.

I gained just over 30lbs with #5. Partly because I hadn't lost all the weight from #4 and went out of my way to eat better and not give in to every craving at every hour! LOL I made a point to eat less ice cream and more salads. I loved pasta though... LOL I also didn't have to be pregnant through every freakin' holiday like my last 2. I only had to suffer through candy cravings at Halloween and did pretty good at Thanksgiving since I knew I'd be delivering the next day. LOL With my last 2 I had Christmas and Valentine's Day candy and treats at work! LOL