View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #93
thtr4me
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: YYMN Tester Openings for January&February

1. What was your first impression upon opening your package?
(5) - Item was wrapped nicely, card included in the wrapping.

2. Please rate the level of communication on a scale of 1 to 5
(5) - was sent WIP pictures, WAHM was willing to redo when I was not 100% sure on how the colors were pooling. Fabulous!

3. Please rate the amount of time to complete your project on a scale of 1 to 5 ((5))
(5) Very speedy turnaround. Very pleased.

4. Please rate the workmanship on a scale of 1 to 5. ((5))
(4.75) Beautifully knitted, sized perfectly, the only issue is the finish on the bottom of the leg cuffs is a little tight and not as stretchy as the rest of the legs.

5. What do you like most about the item? ((Skill and design; How nice they look!))
I love the colors, and the slightly narrower legs that she did to accomodate color pooling actually make these longies fit so so nicely on my less than chubby guy.

6. Would you consider purchasing again in the future? ((Already thinking of my next order, when I can find more money of course. LoL...))
I would consider using her again (although of course I would love to learn to knit even more).

I was so nervous about having a custom pair created, since I was not sure how things would fit. I measured carefully to make sure I had everything right. When I opened the package, I was still unsure if they would fit right, but put them on DS, and they are a perfect fit. The legs are long but cuffable. Now I just have to hope that my wee one puts some length on those legs so I can uncuff them to show off the whole length of these someday! These will be the longies of choice next month for first birthday pics!
thtr4me is offline   Reply With Quote