View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Anyone thinking about names yet?

My husband and I struggle with naming. We did with our first and we think we will again. We can agree eventually but there is a lot we don't agree on.

We are preparing to do the great name swap. He has his list and I have my list with the names we have collected that we like. We swap lists and contemplate the other persons lists.

I think this works best for us because you have time to work passed any initial reaction you might have to a name and think about it.

I am a bit worried because my husband has been especially open about this list. There is a lot of old english names on his list that I don't think I'll be fond of. And I'm worried if he'll like the names I like. My husband is more stubborn than I am and I am generally more likely to be open to his names than his mine (if he doesn't like them).

The 4 names we had narrowed down for #1 were originally his idea, as an example. I liked all the names a lot but it stinks that it didn't matter what I came up with.

My only saving grace is that if I don't like the names on his list he'll have no choice to concede! LOL I may be less stubborn but I'm not a push over
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! 2T Nght Fitted Trainer, Baby Wearing
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote