View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #8
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

That's me...OPK testing & only dtd once so there's only that one chance. Only difference is I'm measuring the 2 wks behind with super slow hb @ 8 wks 2 days. I wanted an Oct baby so I bad & I know God can work miracles...but I don't think this one is going to be one.
Breathe! If it took a little longer to implant with this baby then your dates aren't off. The baby's heart starts to beat around 6 weeks after implantation so that could explain it being low and faint. You could have been seeing the first heart beats. With this pregnancy I charted, I knew exactly when I Od. I went in for my first us expecting to be 8 weeks and was only measuring 6w 3days. I learned that it can take that long for implantation to happen. I am now carrying a healthy, strong baby boy who kicks mama so much. I'll keep you in my prayers. Please don't stress so much (I know it's hard) because right now your little bean is alive!!! (((hugs)))