View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
Registered Users
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,976
Re: Can you help me find an agnecy that will ......

Most photo listing sites have a place to contact the social worker to express interest in the child. However, I think most of them require you to already have an adoptive home study done. So, I Think that what you do is get a home study done from an agency local to you and then contact CPS where the child is. But, I'm not sure because then you would being paying for the home study yourself... I don't know how you get around that when you don't want to foster locally as generally there is no cost. But, I am guessing the local agencies wouldn't put the time/$$ into doing your homestudy if you weren't going to foster for them.
sunnymommy is offline   Reply With Quote