View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #10
rainydaysunshine
Registered Users
seller

Re: Does this sound like dairy sensitivity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonenonlymrssmith View Post
Ds has a dairy allergy. we are still working past it but the way I confirmed was to eliminate dairy for about 2.5 weeks, then I cheated one day and had cheese at lunch and dinner. The next 24 hours were terrible. The blood was back in his stool (worse than before) and he basically cried for 24 hours. It seemed going back on it made his reaction worse, but at least I know what the trouble is. Good luck. Dairy free is the hardest thing I have ever had to do!! We are not thinking he might also have a soy sensitivity.

His symptoms were:

Gas (tons)
Mucous And blood filled stool
Fussiness
Reflux
Blisters around his anus
A red ring allergy rash

Hope that helps!
This does help. I just don't know if it is a sensitivity or not, as the only thing that points to it is the mucousy/ green poops. She is not fussy or gassy at all. I am going to sticky w/ the no dairy for the whole 2-3 wks though. I suspect she had some sensitivity to tomato as well, since one night i had seconds of very saucy pasta, and she was pretty fussy the next day. But the yucky poops happen more often than just when I eat marinara sauce, so I'm just going to see what happens.

Little girl, Seren Elise, born at home 11/18! Birth Story
rainydaysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote