eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Btdt mamas of 3+ i need you!

My situation is a little bit different as the age difference in my kids is much more spread apart. (16, 8, 4 and the new one due in August).

I have found that because my kids are older, I don't really have the same struggles as the mamas with the younger kids closer together- my house stays fairly clean (plus the kids can help), my oldest can help with babysitting, I work outside of the home during the evenings so it is like having two full time jobs- very busy but not all toddlers all the time busy. I am busy in that I have 3 kids in 3 different schools ranging from a preschooler to a sophomore in high school that still needs to practice driving multiple times weekly, etc. It is just different.

I go over to my neighbor's house who has 2 kids under 3 and I kid you not, I am ready for a glass of wine by the time I leave! I don't know how that woman does it! My respects to the mamas that can handle many littles under the age of 5 at once.

I think the adjustments come naturally and I remember this mom of 9 kids that told me, "Honey, give yourself a few months to get into a routine- it will take at least a few months to feel normal again." She was right! With every little one there is adjustment time but then things just seem to flow. I think you are going to be just fine!

Remember to be a Phil 3:14 girl-- you know where your strength will come from!
Hi! I'm Dawn. Wife and no label mama to my men ages 20, 12, 8 and 4 years old.Catholic God seeker. Homeschooling mama. Part time STAT and PICC RN. College Student (again). Volunteer with the MORELove Project and Union Gospel Mission.

Last edited by eguisgirl; 03-08-2012 at 09:14 AM.
eguisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote