Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's January support thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Virginia, if you feel up to it, go for it! I would just start slow.

Got up and did another long workout this morning. I have a three day weekend off work. SOOOO nice. Anyway, I've been eating under my calories every day. Although I have been eating back a lot of my workout cals, but not all. And yesterday I drank a TON of water (about 80-90 oz.) And what do I get for my weekend of staying on track? I'm back up a lb. What the heck!?! I didn't overeat, I didn't eat tons of sodium, why on earth did I gain? I waited my three days of weighing in below 154 to log it, and here today I am back at 154.6 which is where I started at on the first of the month. So frustrated. I'm so tired of being stalled. I really thought working out was the trick because for the first week+ I was seeing slow steady loss. And now, right back up. Uggg..... It's really hard to stay on track and keep trying to re-motivate myself to try again when It's been 5 months with no real loss.
It could still be retained water to help repair your muscles. If you are sore, then it's pretty safe to assume your body is hanging onto water because that's what it needs to build those muscles back up after exercise.