Old 08-06-2007, 04:45 AM   #1
KumfyKozies
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Somewhere underneath my yarn and fabric hoard in the US of A
My Mood:
Smile He's doing it!

When I first started buying CDs DH was on-board to save money, then when they were actually washed and stuffed and I was leaving for work, he said, "I won't be using those. I'll be using the disposables on the shelf." When I started using cloth wipes he said they were, "Disgusting," and demanded that I keep disposable wipes. Not a problem, but I was frustrated with his attitude.
Well, since that first night when he used 'sposies, he actually has used CDs. Then, when I came home from work late Saturday night I was in the nursery unstuffing the pockets, when I realized the wipes with the diapers were cloth! I casually asked him about it when we were getting in bed, and he told me that the box of 'sposie wipes was empty (although there was a full case on the bottom shelf), so he just grabbed a cloth wipe (I keep them wet and in solution) and used it. He even said that they did a great job, and he was impressed that he'd only had to use one instead of 2-3 for 'sposies! I just might win him completely to cloth yet!
KumfyKozies is offline   Reply With Quote