View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
mommaagain
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Sold to a local mama!

SOLD!!! This is a BNIB, reversible, size small, 100% organic cotton Petunia Pickle Bottom Sojourn sling. It has a pink floral pattern on a light greyish brown background. Reverse is solid greyish brown. Photo is slightly washed out from the flash, but it's the best I could get. As adorable as this is, it's slightly too small for me. I do not know the name of the pattern. With the sling laid flat, and measuring from shoulder to pouch seam, it measures 23". This is slightly tapered with shoulder fold at 17.5" and pouch seam at 22.5". Suitable for newborn through 25 lbs. According to packaging this will fit someone with a "shoulder to hip measurement of 23-24" (measure diagonally across body) , a chest circumference of 30"-35" (under armpits and above fullest part of bust), approximate tshirt size S-M". The sling has not been washed. Only removed from packaging for photo's, measuring, and to try on once. Retails for $60 on sale, asking $30ppd now $25ppd. Please add $3 if you want me to include the box.

Click on photo for larger image.

Last edited by mommaagain; 11-16-2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: photo's added!
mommaagain is offline   Reply With Quote