View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 10:28 PM   #10
Registered Users
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 164
My Mood:
Re: When to start worrying about fertility due to age?

Originally Posted by Kterrellny View Post
The FSH test is something only fertility doctors usually perform, I think. . . maybe a GP or OB/GYN would do it? Most fertility doctors want you to try regular intercourse for a year or so (unless you're already well over 35, or you know about other medical problems) before you see them! I think you probably have nothing to worry about, but get the test if it will make you feel better!
I will have to ask my doctors and see what they say about it. But of course we will start trying regular intercourse without any birth control whatever when the time is right because, well, you never know what might happen. I will try my best to relax and let it happen on its own. Hopefully, it just might work out for us.
Married to my sweet hubbycakes since November 2014
Proud mama
Currently waiting to TTC
Interested in
HollyNightbonnet is offline   Reply With Quote